28 October, 2008

Got a penny from Nuffnang..!!!

I feel happy today. Guess why?

I got my first penny from Nuffnang today. It shown in my account. Even it was small amount, for me it very precious gift. Haha.

Old folks says "sikit-sikit lama-lama jadi bukit". Always hold this phrase. Like "berakit-rakit ke hulu, bernenang-renang ke tepian..bersakit-sakit dahulu, bersenang-senang kemudian". This small amount would be big amount in the next time. I mean future.

I also earn some ringgit by joining youthsays. By answering their survey and add broadcast badge, i could earn some money as my pocket money while surf internet. Like there are benefit for me surfing internet. Eventhough it small amount. It still money right? It have value right? So, who care if it small amount or big amount. Money is money. Heh

For those not yet joining Nuffnang, please do so. Chewah, act as Nuffnang spoke person. You'll not regret. Heh.
Others, you could join google adsense or other affiliate program.
Last but not least, thanks again for nuffnang for cheering my day !!

Long live Nuffnang . . . !!!

p/s : This not a real coin, this parking coin..Duhh !!

No comments: