18 February, 2009

My Way

Currently listening to song entitled "My Way by Frank Sinatra".
"I've lived a life that's full.
I've traveled each and ev'ry highway;
But more, much more than this,
I did it my way."
Today, 2.15pm got interview session with a company at Klang.
Been nervous while I`m knock the company door.
Huhuhu..
I`ve been asked to wait at a room and fill an application form.
Then, after wait for a while..
The interviewer come.
The session start..
They asked informal question which mean they not form the question.. they spontaneous asked the question.
Luckily, I manage to answer all the question even I`m feel very thirsty and my mouth running dry.. I`m running out my saliva. Walla~

After the face to face session..
Here I got..

Introduce to you "Cendol Ice Cream".
Varity Cendol can be choose at "Cendol Klang", at Jalan Nanas.


Price: RM2.00
I treat myself.. Hahaha
Enough to fill my thirst.

_________________________________________________
On the way back home,
Its raining but not heavily..
Usually I see a boy or man smoke while ride motorcycle..
But I found two girls smoke while ride motorcycle.. Rare to see..
Usually they drive and smoke not ride and smoke..
Is girls nowadays more open?

Owh, this friday..
Got another interview..

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello There, I'm New Comer and looking for friend, Would you like to Link Exchange with me..? Have Nice Day :)

BabyJane[The Juliet] said...

giler lah
sedap giler cendol tuh
:D
girl smoke while riding motorcycle???
giler rare
haha
:D

unaOoOuna said...

*tgude ngn gmbo tuuu
mwehehe

Shitsurei Shimashita said...

Alien anda menang RM5 dari nagaperang.blogspot. com. sila tinggalkan no hp. kalo pakai top up lah.

Anonymous said...

terliur aku
ades ko ni!

alien said...

Flight Attendant School;
Yeah, lets exchange link

Babyjane[The Juliet];
tatau r girl skang..rare~

una;
terguda ngn gambar, ambik je gambar tue

Shitsurei shimashita;
waa~ dapat hadiah, okeh nanti akan di letak no tue

Pj selamba;
aku terliur tgk iklan majalah 3 baru, jadi aku pun layan la~

NurFiera Mohd Zain said...

sdpnyeeee

mkn sorg2
:(

alien said...

nurfiera;
nak ke?
meh dtg Klang..

Johnny Ong said...

i think u enjoyed the cendol more than the interview haha

alien said...

what a relief..
after interview got something cool.. a great relief..
hahaha

SI Gadis said...

sedap nye.. belanja boleh??

alien said...

boleh ajer..
bile nak?