24 February, 2009

"Dark Knight" Uncovered

Its been owned by my father for the 10 years..
Now, its been a part of me for the past 2 years till todays..
Now, its age had reached 12 years old. Its still tough even now his heart not so strong. Even its could not run fast as its glorious years when climbing the hill. But its performance at a flat land with a long distance could be reliable.. still fast enough.

The "Dark Knight" it been called by me..
Introduce to all..
My precious bike.. not a super bike.. most precious motorcycle in my lifetime..
Modenas Kriss first edition..

Its look dirty after some adjustment made at workshop.

Recently, I mean..Yesterday. I`ve changed its tyre to tubeless tyre.
Also the head lamp.
The chain also the sprocket, one set.
Cable meter and lining brake.
Then, the electrical starter.. replace old tools that damaged .

The Half-Uncovered "Dark Knight"


Its had been overhaul a few times.. due to broken piston.
Its body tough, its never been in any major accident. Only minor accident..as usual.. Falling because own fault..reckless..
The rim had been changed to "Racing Boy" sport rim last year..

I`ve got a lot precious moment with my Dark Knight..
1. My father send me for form 1 registration by this motorcycle.
2. This also the motorcycle where I`m regularly send my sister back to MMU, Cyber Jaya long time a go.
3. For the first time me and my friends convoy to Melaka. Its accompany me.
4. Its also keep stay with me while I`m studying my degree till finished. Also accompany me while I`m graduated. While my family come by car.
5. Till today, its never let me down.

When its broke down, I`m feel down also. Need money to repair also need time to wait until its been fixed. Even I`m ride motorcycle.. I`m different from so called "Mat Rempit". I`m the rider with attitude.

"Rider With Atitude"

11 comments:

Afrezal Karim said...

its good that you revive back the Dark night

Anonymous said...

motorbike is actually better in city riding, not everyday rain but confirm everyday jam in KL city. Parking also easy, that's y I still ride my bike... unless need to drive car, if not bike is some much time efficient... cheers!

Anonymous said...

motorbike is actually better in city riding, not everyday rain but confirm everyday jam in KL city. Parking also easy, that's y I still ride my bike... unless need to drive car, if not bike is some much time efficient... cheers!

Anonymous said...

dia boleh kawan dengan baby blue saya. huhu~

Anonymous said...

nanti letak pic lepas nko dah mekap lawo2 ek

alien said...

riezal;
yeah..
its good to see its back in new condition..

kennhyn;
yeah, agreed with u..

farhanalicious;
boleh juga..
nanti saya tye kan dark knight..

kasha;
mekap2..?
basuh2..polish2.. kilat walau ada sikit2 karat..
hehhe

BabyJane[The Juliet] said...

i just saw that exact motor like in those photos
:)

alien said...

where my knight just go?
:)

Shitsurei Shimashita said...

preng!preng! jolok moto ye bang!

jgn merempit k.

alien said...

patut r bunyi die pom pom pom..
pakai ejoss besi..hahaha

Anonymous said...

Hello! How are you?
You can download stylish modern skin for your winamp player in our website!