24 May, 2009

Moody? Not really...

Selangor win over Kedah 3-1,
Me and my friends enjoy the game live at Stadium Shah Alam,
Thanks to Amri, Rudie and Amirul Hadi for the goals.
Walla!!!

But,
I`m not in the mood recently,
Not because of Arsenal finish in 4th place..
Not because McLarren F1 team under perform..

Sometime we experience problem in our live,
Find hard to make the decision,
Afraid the decision would cost us in the future.. afraid to uncertainty.

Confident can manage all, achieve all, solve all..
But, when I face it I feel tremble, afraid.. kind a loser.. afraid and all those kind of bad feeling attack me.. continuously..
Argh~
Do not like to feel it..
Pain inside killing me..
Would like to scream..
Argh~

Need a break,
Need a real break.. find peace.. close to nature..
When? Need find a suitable time..

Damn need a new "horse"..
Prefer it green..
Affordable one is ranging about 9k..
Owh...
Anyone donate me RM 9K.. will you?
:D



2 comments:

Meooo Comicore Club said...

kami xhot, tapi kami cool...

alien said...

hahaha
kami kool~