26 May, 2009

i follow u~

Come.. come..
Visit here : Confession of Confessor. Sound like Professor.
Gagagaga..
My friend blog actually.
She's bit crazy girl? Notty?
Hahaha.. No la, she a good girl. Even I`m not really know her, but I'm know her.
You all know what I mean right..
hehehe

How unlucky I am today.. had a minor problem, maybe.. the engine stop working while I`m in hurry to go work.. It`s 8.00am man.. which workshop open early meh!!!
Hohoho..
Luckily after several minute the engine alive again.. alive.. alive..
As fast as I could, i ride to nearest workshop wait until it open. Walla~
After change the spark plug (actually, I do not have any spare plug.. ) and change the motor timing..
No problem happen..
My motor.. I love you r, even I have a plan to buy a new bike..
Don`t "merajuk" la..
Hahaha.. You make me "susah hati" lo..

-------------------------------------------
Meet my sister and her boyfriend at Pizza.. Giant, Kelana Jaya.
She buy me dinner..
Walla..
Next time treat me again r..
Hehehe

8 comments:

FarhanaLicious said...

belanja saya jugak. kemiskinan nii.. hu hu

Yang Benar, Kakak Perkara Rawak said...

saye punnn!!
tak nak pizza,kenny je..bleh kan..hahaha

joegrimjow said...

promosi bagus

alien said...

farhanalicious;
meh r datang sini

penjenayah.merah.jambu;
kenny eng?
gagagaga

joegrimjow;
bagus..

Meooo Comicore Club said...

yahuu!!!!!!

Meooo Comicore Club said...

yahuu!!!!!!

unknown said...

nk gk

hoho

hud@-- said...

WAHHHHHHH!!!!!ko promote blog aku la...hahahahaa..tenkiu2 (sambil tersipu2 macam nk kene hempuk ngan batang pisang)