14 April, 2009

Hitam

ALL BLACKS..
Silver Fern..
Yeah rugby team.

What did you notice before they start the game..
War dance aka Maori Traditional Dance or called as Haka..

See here,
Focus and look at their faces..



"Ka Mate"
Leader: Ringa pakia!
Slap the hands against the thighs!

Uma tiraha!
Puff out the chest!

Turi whatia!
Bend the knees!

Hope whai ake!
Let the hip follow!

Waewae takahia kia kino!
Stamp the feet as hard as you can!




Leader: Ka mate, ka mate
'I die, I die,
Team: Ka ora' Ka ora'
'I live, 'I live,
Leader: Ka mate, ka mate
'I die, 'I die
Team: Ka ora Ka ora "
'I live, 'I live,
All: Tēnei te tangata pūhuruhuru
This is the hairy man

Nāna i tiki mai whakawhiti te rā
...Who caused the sun to shine again for me

Upane... Upane
Up the ladder, Up the ladder

Upane Kaupane"
Up to the top

Whiti te rā,!
The sun shines!

He!
He!


Another here,
Kapa O Pango
Look at their eyes and spirit..



"Kapa o Pango"
Kapa o Pango kia whakawhenua au i ahau! All Blacks, let me become one with the land
Hī aue, hī!
Ko Aotearoa e ngunguru nei! This is our land that rumbles
Au, au, aue hā! It’s my time! It’s my moment!
Ko Kapa o Pango e ngunguru nei! This defines us as the All Blacks
Au, au, aue hā! It’s my time! It’s my moment!
I āhahā!
Ka tū te ihiihi Our dominance
Ka tū te wanawana Our supremacy will triumph
Ki runga ki te rangi e tū iho nei, tū iho nei, hī! And be placed on high
Ponga rā! Silver fern!
Kapa o Pango, aue hī! All Blacks!
Ponga rā! Silver fern!
Kapa o Pango, aue hī, hā! All Blacks!

------------------------------------------------------------

What we see from both video taken from youtube?
yeah..
The spirit.. strong spirit.
They got gut.. no fear.. fight till the last blood.
Cooperation..
Else..

Walla,
When we feel and got all that spirit.
We will be strong no matter what had happened.
So, start to be ALL BLACKS.. Hohoho..
In term of attitude.. sportsmanship..

For those Remaja and Belia outside..
Rentikan la membawa masalah kepada masyarakat..
Prove to public that we are good.. berguna kepada masyarakat.. for future..
Berenti merempit malam minggu, lumba haram, menagih dadah.. clubbing dan sewaktu dengannya..

Penuhkan masjid dan surau di kawasan anda..
Kalau dah xder kerje sgt, berkebun.. toreh getah..
Play Futsal, Rugby.. Sports..
Or reading to increase knowledge..
Or else..
Activiti yg berguna untuk kita dan tak menyusahkan masyarakat..


3 comments:

sharamli said...

belia benci rempit...

renaye said...

this haka is not fierce. there's another version which is designed to instill much more fear in the opponents. i don't remember the name.

alien said...

sharamli;
rempit dulu ok..
rempit sekarang kejam.. merompak.. meragut.. jahat rempit sekarang nie

renaye;
ooo..