26 August, 2009

FB disable?


What had happened?
Why?

I wonder why its happened.. my Facebook account been disable.
Can anyone tell me why?
I`ve send email to them, hope to hear favorable reply from them.

Actually, me also dont know why this happened.. today.
At 2.15pm, I closed my FB account coz I want to go Surau to pray at downstair.
Then, after 15 minute..
I sit back at my workstation and re-open my account.
But, they show error.. I thought I wrongly type my email or password..
I`ve tried several time.. and then I realize that my account been disable..
Oh.. what the..
Without notice~
Gone like that...

No more game from FB..

Dont want to create new account..
Wait favorable reply from FB.. If not, bye2 laaa FB..

3 comments:

Diana Kacak said...

my 2nd time hear about fb prob..mmg btol jadi ek?igt kan kawan tipu je ari tu..hihi~

Hotmama said...

ala sian nyer....ermmm,takleh main FM kan...

alien said...

my FB dah ok balik..