13 March, 2009

Its March !!

Hi everyone~
Where am I?

I`m here, sit here still..
Keep thinking, waiting, searching, looking..
Looking there and there..
Read this and that..

Recently I`ve bought a book.. actually two books write by Malcom Baldwell.
The books title are "The Tipping Point: How Little Things Make a Big Difference" and "Blink: The Power of Thinking Without Thinking"..
And I managed to read half of "The Tipping Point" book.. not finish yet and the other book still untouch.
Its a good book, nice to read.. its make me thinking while reading.
That what can I says since I`m not finish read it yet..
Want to know who is he?
He is Malcom Baldwell.. read here.. just click here..
This actually not to promote the book, Just to share the good book with my other friends who like to read.. Heh..

Sorry guys..dude..friends..
Since its been a long time I`m not visit yours..
I will be back again this weekend and I`ll visit yours..
So, sit still at your home and wait for me..
Heh..
Have a good day all~

2 comments:

Shitsurei Shimashita said...

thanx for the info bro..remember the reward, u will receive it by today as i promise. sorry for the delay..

alien said...

yeah, i`ve got the reward..
tQ