16 November, 2008

The 50 Chosen !!

See banner below..
Where did you see it?
Yes. YouthSays web page.
The title is : YouthSays "Real Voices" Project


I been selected to be among 50 chosen youth to represent voice of young Malaysian.
Last friday evening i got phone call form YouthSays.
It says that I been choose and it need me to check my email inbox for further info.

This what i got:
Hi there.

Congratulations! You are one of the 50 chosen youths to represent the voice of young Malaysians in the RM30,000 YouthSays Real Voices project. This means you'll be given 15 'chapters' to blog about, and upon completion, you'll be paid RM500. Every week, you're also eligible to get RM100 bonuses if your writing is deemed honest, and really shows us what you and your life is like.

Oh, i feel so excited.
But, then I need to blog at their site every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
I must follow the rule and strictly obligated to obey.
If I broke the rule or i did not submitted my articles I will be disqualified.

The first "chapter" called : This is Me.
They need all 50 "chosen" to blog about their life.
And I hope the remaning "chapters" to blog would not so difficult and complicated.
I got much to do till the completion of the project.
And I will to my best for all young Malaysian.

Thank You,
YouthSays for giving an opportunity to be part of the
"Real Voice" Project.

4 comments:

The Spiral Eyes said...

aku add dah link ko ni..banyok sangat link..ok sayang..take care

Anonymous said...

Good luck untuk this competition..
lau mng belanjer yer...

Unknown said...

i want to join it too but due to my packed schedule, and the lack in writing skill, i decide to forget about it.

good luck bro!

alien said...

the spiral eyes : orait babe

chuckiesd : meh jumpe aku, nanti aku belanja

magma3637 : thanks bro